13 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
Sealoft is 4 short blocks away from the beach, an ice cream shop, the Surfside Pier, and a few great local restaurants. Complimentary wireless Internet provided.
Passive Park: The newest of the Town's parks, this peaceful area is located on the corner of Surfside Drive and Willow Drive next door to the library. Amongst the parks beautiful live oaks, you'll find picnic tables, a gazebo, and Veterans Memorial fountain. There are also lighted sidewalks for walking and 6 multi-use exercise stations. The park is home to the Farmer's Market on Tuesdays in-season.
- Departure cleaning is included in the weekly rental rate
- Early check-in may be available for a nominal fee
- Television set in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Linens, surfboards, beach chairs, boogie boards, bicycles, coolers, beach umbrellas, kayaks, etc. available for rent (free delivery to & from your condo!)
- Motorcycle friendly but no trailer parking on property.
NOTE: The fireplace is for decorative purposes only.
Cape Coddages II 205
South Shores I 3
Colony IV 301