What to Bring: These items are NOT provided by the owner or our office.
- Linens (blankets-for bed only/no beach; sheets and pillow cases; beach, bath, and hand towels; face cloths; bathmat set; and kitchen cloths & towels). Linen rental is available.
- Beach Towels. Do not take rental linen, blankets or comforters to the beach!
- Condiments (salt, pepper, sugar, mustard, etc.)
- Paper Products (Towels, napkins, toilet paper, toiletries, etc.)
- Cleaning Supplies (laundry, dish soap, etc.)
- Coat Hangers
**Do NOT go to the property before receiving keys from our office. Doing so will automatically delay your check-in past 4 PM regardless if the property is ready or not. Cleaners, maintenance, and inspectors will not go to a property if there are people or cars present. Please make sure everyone in your party understands this.**
- Remove all food from the rental unit.
- Wash all dishes, wipe stove, empty dishwasher, empty trash into outside containers.
- If you rented linens, please count and return all to the original container/bag and set near the entrance door.
- Place any additional rented items inside the entrance door (unless they are too large to move safely).
- Return keys to the office and report any problems.
Do NOT return to the property without permission once keys are returned to the office. Guests will be billed for an extra night if keys are not returned to our office before 10:00 AM on check-out day. An after-hours drop box is available for early departures.
Every precaution is taken for accuracy on this web site and in our printed materials. Old Colony Realty is not responsible for error or changes. Funds received by agent under this agreement shall be applicable to cancellation policies. While such funds are in agent's possession, any earnings derived from these funds shall belong to the agent.