11 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
"Pelican Pass" offers a partial ocean view (one of the best from a second row condo!) and public beach access is conveniently located right across-the-street. It's one block from Martin Park, which offers a lake, ball field, bocce ball court, shuffle board court, horse shoes, play ground, etc. It is also within walking distance to restaurants and attractions near Surfside Pier.
Should you tire of the beach, take a dip in the swimming pool. There's also an outdoor grilling area (charcoal).
There's a flat-screen TV in the living room. You can access your private balcony from both the living room & the master bedroom.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Rental includes 3 beach chairs for guest use (please rinse off and return once through)
- Full size washer/dryer in condo
- Spacious kitchen
- Extra twin bed in the guest bedroom (+ a bunk bed with a twin on top and double on bottom)
- Three televisions
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Early check-in may be available for a nominal fee
- Departure cleaning is included in the weekly rate
- Linens, surfboards, beach chairs, boogie boards, bicycles, coolers, beach umbrellas, kayaks, etc. available for rent (free delivery to & from your rental home!)
- Gas golf cart and motorcycle friendly but no trailers allowed on property per HOA.
Colony IV 301
104 L Sunset Square
Cape Coddages II 205