30 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
Undoubtedly one of the best value-priced condos in our inventory.
Located directly across the street from the beach, you're sure to have lots of fun! This popular 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo is an end unit with ceramic tile & Pergo floors, leather furniture, three TV's and a DVD player. Sandy Shores I has a nice community swimming pool and convenient public beach access - both of which are easily accessible from this 1st floor condo.
Don't feel like dining out? Well, you are in luck! There's a fully-equipped kitchen or you can head outside and throw some burgers on the charcoal grill.
The kitchen and dining areas open to the living room. The private balcony is accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom. There is a large laundry room just off the main hallway with washer, dryer, and ironing board with iron.
Our area offers a myriad of water sport activities, from para sailing to deep sea fishing, crabbing, lots of delicious restaurants, live theaters, fishing piers, & attractions for all ages - all a short car ride away. Convenient to Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR), Broadway at the Beach, the world-famous Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade, the popular Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, Brookgreen Gardens, and a couple hours from historic downtown Charleston... allow you to fill your vacation with all the attractions of our coastline. The Grand Strand/Myrtle Beach has it all!
- Free Wireless Internet
- Full-size Washer/Dryer in Condo
- End unit
- Easy access to US-17 Business
- Brochures and discount coupons to area attractions
- Departure cleaning is included in weekly rental rate
- Early check-in may be available for a nominal fee
- Linens, surfboards, beach chairs, boogie boards, bicycles, coolers, beach umbrellas, kayaks, etc. available for rent (free delivery to & from your condo!)
- 2 parking spaces (must double park one behind the other)
- Motorcycle friendly but trailers are only permitted off-season
- Sorry, no golf carts allowed at this complex
Boston Commons 101
Boston Commons 102