20 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
Back in Debt is ideal for your family vacation. Not only does it sleep 14, it has a ground level walk-in entrance along with a convenient full-size refrigerator in a mini kitchenette on the ground level. Two bedrooms and one bath are located on this ground level.
The upstairs has all the features of a beach home with a fully equipped kitchen, four more bedrooms and three full baths. The pool (11x12) has plenty of seating for everyone to sunbathe or enjoy watching them from the second level sunroom that overlooks the pool. When its time to eat, you can enjoy cooking on the outdoor charcoal grill station and dine at the picnic table.
A short (0.6 mile) walk gets you to Surfside Farmers Market and Passive Park, which has a playground and public library next to it
Bed configuration:Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): Captain Bunk; Captain BunkUpstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King (master); 1 Queen; 1 Queen; 1 Queen Downstairs Bathrooms (One): 1 shared Upstairs Bathrooms (Three): 1 private (master bath); 1 semi-private; 1 shared
- Departure housekeeping is included in the weekly rate
- Motorcycle, golf cart, and trailer friendly
- Participates in the Surfside Beach Recycling program
- Linens, surfboards, beach chairs, boogie boards, bicycles, coolers, beach umbrellas, kayaks, etc. available for rent (free delivery to & from your rental home!)
- Pet friendly for additional fee, maximum of one dog under 40 lbs; current immunizations and flea treatment documentation required; sorry no cats